27.8.09

Just opened this...

I have never written a blog. My husband has, and this is pretty much going to be a family blog between the two of us. I miss reading his blogs. He hasn't done much, if any blogging since he has been in Iraq. We have a 5 month old daughter, Keala. I wanted a space to put up pictures and videos of our family with commentary. It is nothing too special, obviously not original or new, but I am now on board. About time, right? Kind of like the whole Facebook and Twitter thing (I am still not Tweeting). Everybody is doing it, so why the heck not!?! I am sure either my husband or I will offend someone at some point or another. We are both very opinionated and passionate about topics an issues, sometimes just for the heck of it. My only advice is to not take anything personal...unless we name you specifically. So, here it goes...my first blog.

0 comments: